Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah yeah yeah....I know

So, it's been awhile.

A long while.

Sorry :'(

Anyways, the stalker is back and better than ever!

Tokio Hotel. A great band. But I'm not so sure of the lead singer. I can't really tell if he's attractive or not. That....bothers me...huh. I don't know about that guy.

I stalked TG today :] gahh. He's, well, amazing. I need to be friends with him.

Shout outs of the day:

3OH!3

Attack Attack!

Tokio Hotel

and

Ludo

Listen to them. They're great. They won't let you down.

Still, MCR, release an album already....I can't wait forever Gee.....

Russel Brand. He's now on my favorite people list. The guy's ridiculous. Look him up.

I still want to learn guitar. Someday....

Gahh. Anyways...

S

1 comment:

  1. how weired is it you are getting comments in asian languages? (i just said asian because i know nothing about what language is that).
    I think you 're pretty funny but lately you are not as much, and you don't actually stalk. why don't you stalk? stalk I like stalking. Every one does, that's why they like soap operas. They like spying on other peoples lives. I like you. I would stalk you if i were in your country.
    Anyways, hope to see ya soon,
    Yasin

    ReplyDelete