Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BLAAAAAGH!

Sorry I haven't wrote (or is it written) anything in a while. I got sick. Like barf sick. I haven't felt like doing anything. Yuck. I've just been at home on the couch. Whoop-de-doo.....
.
.........................................................................
.
Anyways, I went swimming today. I have PE last period. So, I thought "hey, it's just last period! I can run to my car and nobody will ever see me because my hair's a mess, I have no make-up on, and I look like crap!" Wrong. I saw TG. Like I walked right past him. I think we rubbed shoulders.....Like I've never walked that close to him until today. The day I look like crap. Ugh. So, I looked up at him (to make sure he wasn't looking at me) and, luckily, he was distracted. I sighed, and kept walking. Then, to make things worse, I almost ran into a pole about waist high. Like I practically jumped over it. If I would've fallen my story would've gone like this.

Anyways, I went swimming today. I have PE last period. So, I thought "hey, it's just last period! I can run to my car and nobody will ever see me because my hair's a mess, I have no make-up on, and I look like crap!" Wrong. I saw TG. Like I walked right past him. I think we rubbed shoulders.....Like I've never walked that close to him until today. The day I look like crap. Ugh. So, I looked up at him (to make sure he wasn't looking at me) and, luckily, he was distracted. I sighed, and kept walking......right into a pole. I, of course, fell to the ground (after letting out a small scream of fright/embarassment). TG (being extraordinary) turned around and helped me up (stiffling laughter). I mumbled "thanks," me face being BRIGHT red. And gathered my spilt items. All the while, under the watchful eye of TG. Embarrassing, yes. Ugh.

Yeah, I'm that bored. I constantly make up conversations with people in my head. Wait, that sounded odd. I make-up conversations with actual people I know and imagine what they'd say? I guess that sounds better. I still sound a little crazy though. Trust me, I'm not.

On the other hand, TG looked really hot today. XD
.
........................................................................
.
OKAY CHANGE OF TOPIC FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE (or lack there-of....):

I'm DVR-ing Demetri Martin's new show (Important Things with Demetri Martin) on Comedy Central tonight. So you can expect a full review of it tomorrow. It's supposedly amazing. (and REALLY funny.) Tonight's topic is Brains. It's on at 7:30 if you want to watch too!

Now, some of my favorite Demetri quotes (copied and pasted from various websites because I don't feel like typing them all out...) :

(Never mind, go to this site instead, it has them all...)

http://captainpinhead.wordpress.com/2006/10/01/demetri-martin-quotes/
.
...................................................................
.
LATEST.....

Band you should know: The Fray
I have to listen to them every night to fall asleep. They are amazing. My friend saw them in concert and said they sounded just as good onstage as they do on CD. You'll absolutely LOVE this band.

Movie to watch: Hot Rod.
It's a little stupid, but it's hilarious. Not for the light of heart "omg they just said the s-word!" kind of people.
Starbuck's drink you should buy: Caramel Frappichino.
'Nuff said
iPod you need: iPod touch.
You'll love it.
TV show to watch: The Office
It's amazing.
.
.................................................................
.
Yeah, so that's all for now. I think I've covered everything I've wanted to cover.
Til next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment