Thursday, February 26, 2009

St-st-st-stuff!

Congradulations to Adam Lambert for making it into the top 12! (he's going to win American Idol, just so you know). And just so you know, Adam, it's okay to mention this site on Idol. I won't sue you, I promise. ;)

.............................................
Blogging is actually a lot harder than it looks. Especially if you're like me and you try to stay anonymous...I can't put too much about my life or people will get suspicious or bored. Hah. There's also not a lot to say. Sure, you can be like "oh I have tons of things to say" but you turn on your laptop only to find out that "woah, that's actually pretty lame..." So, you have to pick interesting things to write about so people who happenstance upon your site get hooked. The life of a blogger is tough.
............................................
I'm pretty much stalking another guy. And....I've already lied to him. Well, kind-of. I pretended to know more about something then I really did. And now I'm hoping he doesn't ask me about that certain topic...oops. And for further referernce, we'll call him LT (for Lied Too). However, there's a good chance this guy likes me. In one of my classes I sit kind of diagnol from him. So when the teacher is in the back of the room, when he turns to look at him he faces me, and I'm in the back of the room so I face him. Got it? No? I don't care. Anyways.....so I kinda happen to sort of glance at him every so often and it almost always seems like he was looking at me. Or I'll look at him and he'll turn my way and look at me (as I turn my head sharply away and turn very red...). And that's perfectly okay with me!
.......................................................
As promised, here's my review of Important Things With Demetri Martin:
Funniness: 5/5 SS (Stalker Stars)
Complete Randomness: 5/5 SS
Flip Charted-ness (that's actually on a screen): 5/5 SS
Jokes: 5/5 SS
Chalkboard Jokes: 5/5 SS
Sketch's: 5/5 SS
AWESOMENESS: 5/5 SS
Yeah. I haven't even finished yet, and it's already BLOWN MY MIND.
Watch it.
.............................................
Okay, the funniest commercial ever is the e-trade baby commercial with two babies. Also the bounce laundry one with the singing animals is pretty good too. I wish commercials were non-existent....or that they were all funny.
............................................
More tomorrow.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment