Friday, February 6, 2009

Idiotic Idols?

I was watching American Idol last night and decided that I only really like the auditions, the rest of the show is crap. This week is "Hell Week" and every single person says that they're the best and everyone else sucks. When, in reality, they're the ones that "suck." AND THE DRAMA! OMG! They are complete brats! And then there's people that say "Oh there's too much drama, stop the drama!" when they're the ones causing it. I hate it. People that have never met each other before are complete jerks to each other! What is so appealing about this point in the show? I, for one, just like the audtions, and probably the last three or four episodes, when the really good people are singing. The rest of the show is a waste of my time.

IDOL: 2/5 Stalker Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment