Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rama Lama Ding Dong

RAMA

.

I think Guitar Hero is a pretty fun game. I never actually thought I'd like it. It looks pretty dumb, but it's actually one of my favorites. I guess it helps that I'm kinda good at it. I started out on medium because easy was, well, too easy. Now I can play most of the songs on expert. Yeah, expert. That's right. I've even beaten a few of my guy friends who say that they're the best. Not anymore...

.

LAMA

.

I'm stalking two new people. I didn't really realize I was until last night. I mean, I've always thought they were cute, but after I realized I was looking for them...things changed. Especially since ____ was in the room too. Hah. Gahh, I love parties. (No alcohol until you're 21 children!). We'll call the one that's my age Rama and the older one Lama. Also, I pretty much talked to ____. Yeah, for reals. And. of course I talked to Rama and Lama, Lama more than Rama though. And I didn't know it at the time, but Lama is like a full two years older than me. I thought he was like one. Oh well....but Rama is the same age as me.
.
DING
.
I like getting letters in the mail. They're just more personal than texts, emails, messages, and all the other electronic means of communication...however I never get letters anymore. (Besides the dozens of college ones I get like everyday...except Sunday). I think I'm gonna send some letters, but to people I haven't seen in a while. Or maybe I'll send everybody I know a letter. I'll form a whole letter chain. Instead of waiting around for texts I'll be going to the mailbox once a day. I'll be closer to all of my friends because that's just how letters are. They connect you to others easier. Send a letter.
.
DONG
.
American Idol ruined "I'm Your's" By J.Mraz. Nuff said.

<3

S

No comments:

Post a Comment